Fike Video Analytics IP Smoke Detection Camera
The VID Camera camera combines the enhanced resolution and picture clarity of a standard network camera with built-in flame, smoke and motion detector capabilities. The FM-approved technology detects:
- Presence of flames within the field of view of the camera
- Reflected fire light when flames are obstructed
- Presence of pluming smoke clouds and ambient smoke
- Unauthorized Intrusion
FSM-IP Network Video Recorder
A scalable, network video recorder with video management software, each FSM-IP is designed to support up to 32 Fike Video Analytics network, flame detecting cameras. These recorders are available in multiple sizes: The Network Server Lite and the Network Server.
- Constantly records video streams onto internal hard disk
- Customizable storage space to meet application needs
- Provides monitoring of live videos
- Maintains an event log for all alarm conditions
- Dispatches alarms and videos to remote locations
- Network management interface for configuration and maintenance
Fike Video Management Software Flame, Smoke and Intrusion Detection Monitoring
Fike Video Management Software is a state-of-the-art monitoring, investigative and administrative tool designed to seamlessly access multiple FSM-servers. Fike Video Management Software combines physical security with early warning flame and smoke detection:
- Access multiple FSM-IP at a time
- Integrates building, site and floor plans, as well as 3rd-party systems
- Remote monitoring over the Internet
- Playback of archived events
Can Existing Security Equipment Be Used to Protect the Facility from Fire? Yes…with Fike Video Analytics Server
Fike Video Analytics Server is a Wintel based solution for flame, smoke and intrusion detection, designed for use in places where analog/network cameras are already in place. While the result may not be an NFPA approved solution, the Fike Video Analytics Server uses the same algorithms as the Fike Video Analytics IP™ camera and is capable of detecting and alarming on a variety of events. The Fike Video Analytics Server can process video signals from up to 16 ONVIF video streams and can be used over a single network by one Fike Video Analytics workstation for easy scalability.
- Can process up to 16-ONVIF video feeds from IP cameras or encoders
- Provides early warning flame, smoke and motion detection similar to the Fike Video Analytics IP camera
- Has multiple unit scalability over the IP network
- Provides remote monitoring over the LAN or Internet using Fike Video Management Software
- Provides remote playback of archived events
- Addresses the security needs of your organization
- Requires a 1GB network to support video transmission
Proven Oil Mist Detection Using Video Analytics
Oil mist is the most common cause of marine engine room fires and, potentially, the most devastating. Oil mist or spray is caused by minor leaks in pressurized fuel lines or when fuel makes contact with a hot surface and vaporizes.
According to DN VGL statistics…
- More than 60 percent of all marine fires are initiated by engine hot spots
- Over 50 percent are caused by oil leakage/mist combination
- Early detection allows fast response
- New, advanced video analytic technology overcomes these limitations and has proven to be a highly reliable solution for marine applications when monitoring video from existing ONVIF compliant cameras.
Fire protection is important to your business. Finding the solutions to your fire protection needs is something we have been doing since 1990. Our customers have found that they can trust the experience, knowledge, honesty, integrity and ethics of Intelli-tech team. We invite you to contact one of the members of this team to discuss how Intelli-tech can protect your employee’s life safety and your valuable assets for the continued operation and success of your company. Contact us or call (925) 484-3701 for a Systems and Design Consultant to assist you with your needs.